WHAT IS HEROES AND VILLAINS DASH NYC?
The first annual Heroes and Villains Dash is a 5K / 10K run to take place October 18th, 2014 along the Hudson River Park. Dress up and run with other caped crusaders and villains, just in time for Halloween! This timed race and run is for all fitness levels. We stand for two things. Having a great time, and giving back to the community. A portion of all profits will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the run will end with a beer at a great location with an option for food. Each runner will receive a race bag (no shirts this time…sport your costume), and a beer after the run. Don’t worry, If you don’t drink alcohol there will be other options for you.
This run is as casual or as competitive as you’d like to make it.
- REGISTER – $30.00 Pre Reg – $35.00 Same Day / Space is limited
- Grab your favorite superhero or villain costume.
- Meet, Check in or Register, and pick up your race packet at Houston Hall. 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. We chose Houston Hall because it’s a great warm place to hang out (in case of cold weather), you can leave your bags, and it’s the perfect after race hang out.
- 9:00 a.m. Start time for both the 5K and 10K runners / walkers
- Finish, Walk a couple blocks to Houston Hall for Awards, Prizes, and a beer (on us)
- Stay with your friends for a quick bite and enjoy the day
- Profits are donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
ABOUT HOUSTON HALL
Houston Hall is a giant brew pub and restaurant at 222 West Houston Street in NYC. We are so happy to make this hour home base for the Heroes and Villains Dash and other running events. Check out the menu and venue information at www.houstonhallny.com